Masks For Glowing Skin
As we all know, eggs are known to be one of the most nutritious foods on the planet. But do you know that people also use egg whites as a face mask? Yes, it’s true. Egg whites are a great source of essential nutrients like proteins, vitamins, and minerals. Furthermore, they also contain anti-aging and antibacterial properties. For this reason, people have been using this remedy to provide nourishment to the skin for centuries. Here we’ll check out the top 4 egg white face mask recipes for glowing skin.
But before getting into that, let’s know all the potential benefits of egg whites for the skin.
Potential Benefits of Egg Whites
Although there’s no scientific proof, yet egg whites allegedly offer several benefits to the skin. So let’s find out more about all these potential benefits.
- Nourishment– Due to the presence of proteins, vitamins, and minerals, egg white helps in nourishing the skin.
- Anti-Aging Benefits– The proteins in egg whites also offer anti-aging benefits by absorbing excess oil and tightening the skin.
- Skin Protection– Riboflavin in the egg whites helps to protect the skin from free radicals while maintaining the body’s collagen levels.
- Exfoliation– Egg white is a great exfoliating agent, which helps to clear the extra oil and dead skin. Thus, it helps to decrease the visibility of the pores and blackheads.
Now, let’s know how you can make the perfect egg white face masks for glowing skin at home.
Egg White, Lemon, and Honey Face Mask
Ingredients – Egg White, Lemon Juice, Honey
This face mask is known to nourish as well as tighten the pores & skin. For this reason, this particular face mask is known to be suitable for both oil & dry skin.
How To Make The Egg White, Lemon, and Honey Face Mask?
- Put one egg white in a bowl. Whip it thoroughly with a spoon to create a foamy, white-colored texture.
- After that, add 1tsp of honey and 1tsp lemon juice into whiskered egg white.
- Use warm water to rinse your face. Then apply the mixture evenly to your face with a cotton ball.
- Let it dry for 15-20 minutes.
- After that, wash your face using lukewarm water and pat dry with a cotton towel.
- Use this face mask once or twice a week for the best results.
Egg White, Orange Juice, and Turmeric Face Mask
Ingredients – Egg White, Orange, Turmeric Powder
Do you want to reduce the dark spots and blemishes? If yes, then this is the best face mask for you. It is because of the presence of Vitamin C in the oranges, which is known for its skin-lightening effects. Furthermore, turmeric is popular for its antimicrobial, antiseptic, anti-aging, and anti-inflammatory properties. Thus, it not only nourishes the skin but also protects it from various skin-related problems.
How To Make The Egg White, Orange Juice, and Turmeric Face Mask?
- Put one egg white into a bowl and whisk it thoroughly to form a foamy texture.
- After that, add 1tsp of orange juice and 1tsp of turmeric powder into the bowl. Mix all three ingredients thoroughly to create a smooth mixture.
- Wash your face using lukewarm water to clean the dirt and other impurities.
- Using a cotton ball, apply the mixture evenly to your face.
- Leave it on for some time until it’s dry.
- Then, wash your face using lukewarm water and pat dry with a cotton washcloth.
- To prevent dryness of the skin, apply a moisturizer to your face.
- For best results, use this face mask once every week.
Egg White, Castor Oil, and Aloe Vera Face Mask
Ingredients – 1 Egg White, 1tsp Castor Oil, 1tsp Aloe Vera gel
This face mask offers numerous benefits to the skin. First, the egg white provides anti-aging effects and nourishment to the skin. Furthermore, the aloe vera gel is medically proven to be a natural moisturizer that improves the skin’s elasticity. Furthermore, it also helps to reduce acne and aging signs. Last but not least, castor oil makes the skin glowing, hydrated, and nourished and get face masks for glowing skin.
How To Make The Egg White, Castor Oil, and Aloe Vera Face Mask?
- Put all three ingredients in a bowl and mix them thoroughly to create a smooth texture.
- Wash your face using lukewarm water to remove dirt and other foreign materials.
- Use a cotton ball to apply this mixture evenly all over your face.
- Leave it to dry for 15-20 minutes at least.
- Rinse it off using lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.
- After this, apply a moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated.
- Use this face mask once or twice every week for the best results.
Egg White, Honey, and Yogurt Face Mask
Ingredients – Egg White, Natural Honey, Fresh Yogurt
This incredible face mask is quite popular for getting rid of tanned skin or uneven skin tone. Furthermore, it provides nourishment, glow, anti-aging effects, and protection to your skin. Also, honey and yogurt are very effective for the removal of dark spots and acne prevention.
How To Make The Egg White, Honey, and Yogurt Face Mask?
- Add 1 egg white into a bowl and mix it thoroughly with a spoon.
- After that, add 1tsp each of honey and yogurt into the bowl. Mix all three ingredients thoroughly to form a smooth texture.
- Wash your face with warm water to remove all the dirt and impurities.
- Apply the face mask evenly all over your face using a cotton ball.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes to dry.
- Then, wash your face using warm water and pat dry using a cotton towel.
- For quick results, use this face mask twice a week.
The Bottom Line!
As per your skin type, choose any one of these egg white face masks for glowing skin. However, we highly recommend you do a patch test of every face mask on a small skin area. It will not only let you know the best option for you but also prevent side effects. With these natural facemasks, you will save a lot of money while providing natural nourishment to your skin.