Acne Scars & Oily Skin
Who does not want clear and beautiful-looking skin? Everyone wants their skin to look flawless, free from scars, blemishes, and spots. For this reason, people all around the world use cosmetic products like face washes and beauty creams. While these products show results immediately, they can prove harmful to the skin in the long run. Here, we will check out the five best homemade facemasks for acne scars and oily skin.
But before that, let us know more about the most causes of Common skin diseases.
What Causes Skin-Related Problems?
Skin problems are common in people of all ages around the world. The two most common skin issues that people face globally are acne scars and oily skin. Skin-related issues may occur due to several factors. These problems may arise due to internal factors like genetics, certain medicines, and hormonal imbalance. Lifestyle factors for skin problems include poor eating habits, pollution, and cosmetic products. Thus, it is better to treat these skin problems with natural products rather than cosmetic products.
Homemade Facemasks For Acne Scars & Excess Oil
Homemade facemasks refer to the facial masks that you can prepare at home using natural ingredients. These ingredients may include fruits, vegetables, essential oil, dairy products, and other consumable items. All these facemasks are free from preservatives and other harmful chemicals. Furthermore, they are easy on the pocket and skin-friendly in the long run.
Aloe Vera & Lemon Juice Facemask
- 2tbsp Aloe Vera Gel
- 1tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- Add both the ingredients to a small bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Use a cotton ball to apply the mixture evenly to your face and neck.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes and rinse off using lukewarm water.
- Use this facemask 2-3 times a week for best results.
- Aloe Vera gel is one of the oldest and most successful natural skin care herbs. It contains anti-inflammatory, astringent, and antibacterial properties. It helps to treat acne, dryness, wounds, infections, acne scars, and blemishes.
- Lemon juice possesses antioxidants, antifungal, and astringent properties. Thus, it helps to protect the skin from free radical damage and premature aging signs. Furthermore, it helps to lighten the acne scars and remove excess oil.
Cinnamon & Honey Facemask
- 1tbsp Cinnamon Powder
- 2tbsp Natural Honey
- Mix both the ingredients thoroughly in a small bowl.
- Apply the mixture all over your face and neck using your fingertips.
- Leave it to dry for 15-20 minutes.
- After that, rinse it off using cold water.
- Apply this face mask 4-5 times a week for best results.
- Cinnamon possesses antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to treat acne, eczema, dark spots, and skin damage.
- Honey is the best natural skincare remedy with antiseptic and antibacterial properties. It is an effective remedy for acne treatment, infections, dryness, and premature aging signs.
Aloe Vera & Turmeric Facemask
- 1tbsp Aloe Vera Gel
- 1tsp Turmeric Powder
- Thoroughly mix the ingredients in a small bowl to create a smooth paste.
- Use your fingertips to apply it all over your face and neck.
- Let it rest for 15-20 minutes until it is dry.
- Wash the facemask off using cold water and pat dry.
- Use this facemask twice or thrice every week for the best results.
- Aloe Vera possesses anti-inflammatory and antibacterial agents. It helps treat acne, wounds, scars, aging signs, and infections. Furthermore, it is an excellent moisturizing and exfoliation agent for the skin.
- Turmeric has antiseptic, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory properties. Thus, it effectively treats acne, infections, scars, and oily skin. The antioxidants in turmeric are helpful for healing and protecting the skin from free radicals.
Orange Peel & Milk Facemask
- 1tbsp Dried Orange Peel Powder
- 1tbsp Raw Milk
- Add both the ingredients to a small bowl.
- Mix them thoroughly to create a smooth paste.
- Apply the mixture to your face and neck using your fingertips.
- Leave it to dry for at least 15-20 minutes and rinse using cold water.
- Use this facemask 2-3 times a week for visible results.
- Orange peel is an excellent remedy for numerous skin problems. Vitamin C in orange peel helps form Collagen and Elastin, which are the key to healthier and younger-looking skin. Furthermore, it helps to reduce acne scars, oiliness, blackheads, pores, and aging signs.
- Milk contains lactic acid, which is a great cleansing agent for the skin. It helps to cleanse all dirt and acne-causing bacteria from the skin pores. Thus, it reduces inflammation, acne scars, dryness, and excess oil from the skin.
Milk, Honey & Turmeric Facemask
- 1tsp Honey
- 2tsp Raw Milk
- 1tsp Turmeric Powder
- Put all the ingredients in a small bowl and mix them thoroughly.
- Use your fingertips to apply the mixture all over your face and neck.
- Leave it to dry for 15-20 minutes and wash off using water.
- Use this facemask 3-4 times a week for visible results.
- Honey is a natural remedy with antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties. Thus, it helps to fight off infections, acne, and aging signs. Furthermore, it helps remove acne scars and dryness.
- Turmeric contains antiseptic & anti-inflammatory agents. Thus, it is an effective remedy for acne, infections, blemishes, sunburns, and oily skin. Furthermore, turmeric possesses incredible healing powers for various skin-related problems.
- Raw milk helps in cleansing the pores to remove acne-causing bacteria. It is primarily because of the presence of lactic acid in milk.
The Bottom Line!
So these are five incredibly effective homemade facemasks and natural face masks for acne scars and oily skin. By regularly using these facemasks, you can get your perfect-looking skin. However, you also need to switch your diet from calorie-dense foods to nutrient-dense foods. It’s because what we eat affects the quality and health of our skin.