Burn Inner Thigh Fat Fast
Losing the excess fat from the inner thighs can be a tricky situation for anyone. Inner thigh fat accumulation is more common in women than men. As per research, losing inner thigh fat is even more difficult than losing belly fat. Thus, it can be frustrating to pour your heart out in exercises and not getting results. However, some results-proven workouts specifically target the thighs fat. Here we will check out the 9 best exercises to burn inner thigh fat quickly.
But before exploring these exercises, let’s know the common reasons for inner thigh fat accumulation.
- Lack of physical exercise
- Genetic factors
- Calorie-dense diet
- Hormonal imbalance
- Mental Stress
Result-Proven Exercises To Reduce Inner Thigh Fat
While several exercises target thighs, most of them are ineffective on the inner thighs. It’s a particularly tricky area of the body, which needs special workout plans. Here are the most effective workouts to tone inner thighs.
Target Muscles – Inner Thighs, Hamstrings, Glutes, Quadriceps, Shoulders, Core, Abs, Triceps
Mountain Climbers is an extremely effective full-body workout without any equipment. This exercise targets most of the body muscles at the same time. It helps to fortify the upper body muscles including shoulders, triceps, back, and abs. Furthermore, it helps to eliminate excess fat from the inner thighs, buttocks, and outer thighs. Mountain Climbers is an excellent workout to improve stamina, strength, mobility, and explosive power of the body.
How To Do The Mountain Climbers Exercise?
- Get down on the floor into the straight arms plank pose. This means balancing your entire body on your straight arms and toes.
- Now lift your right foot off the floor and pull your right knee towards your chest.
- Return it to the initial position, and immediately repeat the same steps with your left leg.
- Keep doing these steps with alternate legs, as if you’re running up a vertical wall. Also, make sure not to let your hips dip down while doing so.
- Do 15-20 repetitions with each leg per set.
Target Muscles – Inner Thighs, Quadriceps, Glutes, Hips, Hamstrings, Calf Muscles
While traditional squats are one of the best lower body workouts, they don’t target inner thighs that much. Sumo Squats are a more effective variation of traditional squat workouts. This particular squatting workout targets all the lower body muscles, along with the inner thighs. Thus, it helps to tone and fortify the inner thighs, glutes, hips, hamstrings, quadriceps, and calves. Furthermore, it helps to enhance the balance and jumping power of the legs.
How To Do The Sumo Squats Exercise?
- Stand straight with both your feet apart at twice the shoulder width.
- Turn the toes of both your feet outwards, i.e. away from each other.
- Now bend your knees and extend your buttocks backward to squat down.
- Make sure to keep your back straight while doing so. Also, your knees shouldn’t extend further than your toes.
- Stop when your thighs are parallel to the floor, and stand back slowly to the initial position.
- Do 15-20 repetitions of these steps per set.
Target Muscles – Inner Thighs, Glutes, Quadriceps, Hamstrings
Lateral Lunges are a highly effective bodyweight exercise to tone and strengthen your lower body. Just like sumo squats, this exercise also helps to eliminate excess fat from the inner thighs. Furthermore, it helps to improve the flexibility, stability, and explosive power of the lower body. Also, it’s an excellent lower body stretching exercise.
How To Do The Lateral Lunges Exercise?
- Stand straight with both your feet wider than your shoulder width.
- Take a step to the right side and bend your right knee to lower your body. Make sure to keep your back and left leg completely straight while doing so.
- Push your left leg into the floor to return to the initial position.
- Now do the same steps to your left side.
- Do 15-20 repetitions on both sides per set.
- To make this exercise more effective, you may hold a dumbbell with both hands near your chest.
Target Muscles – Inner Thighs, Glutes, Hips, Quadriceps, Calves, Shoulders, Back, Core
Jumping Jacks may seem like a simple exercise but it’s a very effective one. This full-body exercise targets numerous body muscles at the same time. In the lower body, it helps to tone and build the inner thighs, glutes, hips, quads, and calves. Furthermore, it helps to stretch and strengthen upper body muscles including shoulders, arms, back, and core. Also, it helps to improve stamina, sprinting speed, and jumping power of the body.
How To Do The Jumping Jacks Exercise?
- Stand straight with both your feet close together and arms on your sides.
- Now jump in the air and raise your arms to your sides up above your head.
- Land on the floor with your feet wider than your hip width.
- Jump again to bring your feet to the initial position. While doing so, also bring your arms down by reversing their movement.
- Do 15-30 repetitions of these steps per set.
Target Muscles – Inner Thighs, Quadriceps, Glutes, Calves
Curtsy Lunges are one of the best bodyweight exercises for toning and building the lower body muscles. As per fitness experts, this exercise is effective in reducing the fat from the inner thighs and outer thighs. It also helps to fortify and shape the buttocks by targeting the gluteal muscles. Furthermore, curtsy lunges boost weight loss and improve the overall stability of the body.
How To Do The Curtsy Lunges Exercise?
- Stand straight with both your feet wider than your hip width.
- Now lift your right foot off the floor. Bring your right foot across to place it two feet behind your left foot’s outer side.
- Bend both your knees to lower your body towards the floor. Stop when both your knees are bent at a 90-degree angle.
- Reverse these steps to stand back up into the initial position.
- Do the same steps by switching the legs.
- Perform 15-20 repetitions on each leg per set.
Target Muscles – Inner Thighs, Hips, Calves, Glutes, Hamstrings, Quadriceps, Abs, Arms, Chest, Shoulders
Burpees are one of the most effective full-body workouts without any weights or equipment. This exercise targets every major muscle group in the body from shoulders to ankles. However, it’s not an easy exercise to perform if you’re a beginner. If you do it right, it can help eliminate excess fat from your entire body in no time. Make sure to start with a few repetitions, and increase them as you keep gaining strength.
How To Do The Burpees Exercise?
- Get into the squat position by bending your knees and extending your buttocks backward.
- Place both your hand on the floor in front of your toes.
- Now kick both your legs backward to get into the straight arms plank pose.
- Bring both your legs back and return to the squat position.
- Immediately jump in the air and raise both your arms above your head.
- Land in the squat position with a straight back.
- Repeat these steps 10-15 times per set.
Target Muscles – Inner Thighs, Glutes, Hamstrings, Quadriceps, Calves, Hips
As the name suggests, Frog Jumps exercise involves hopping or jumping like a frog. This exercise is quite effective in toning and strengthening the lower body. Furthermore, frog jumps help to improve the stamina, strength, speed and jumping power of the body. Also, it’s a great workout for lower back strength and weight loss.
How To Do The Frog Jumps Exercise?
- Stand straight with your feet apart at your shoulder width.
- Get into the traditional squat position by bending your knees and extending your hips backward.
- Keep both your hands in front of your chest and bend your upper body slightly forward.
- Throw your arms outward to generate force and jump forward.
- Land in the initial squat position.
- Perform 15-20 repetitions of these steps per set.
Side-Lying Double Leg Raise
Target Muscles – Inner Thighs, Glutes, Hips, Hamstrings, Quadriceps
Side-Lying Double Leg Raise is another bodyweight exercise that targets the complete lower body. If done right, this exercise can eliminate excess fat from the inner thighs quickly. Furthermore, it helps to shape the buttocks by toning the gluteal muscles and hips.
How To Do The Side-Lying Double Leg Raise Exercise?
- Lie down on the floor on your right side, with your left leg resting on your right leg.
- Slide your right arm straight above your head and support your head with it.
- Place your left hand’s palm on the floor in front of your chest to provide balance.
- Using your hips as the pivot point, raise both legs as high as possible.
- Hold this position for one or two seconds, then slowly lower down your legs.
- Perform 15-20 repetitions per set.
Target Muscles – Inner Thighs, Hamstrings, Quadriceps, Calves, Ankles, Hips, Abs
Sprinting or running is the best exercise to tone and strengthen the lower body muscles. If you’re a beginner, start with stretching, jogging, and brisk walking to loosen up your leg muscles. This will help to reduce the chances of cramps or hamstring injuries. Also, make sure to wear comfortable sports shoes while running. Sprinting helps burn extra fat from all lower-body muscles, including inner thighs. Furthermore, it is an excellent way to lose weight and improve stamina also Lose Thigh Fat In A Week
That’s a wrap!
These are the 9 most effective exercises to get rid of inner thigh fat quickly. Along with these exercises, switch to a nutrient-dense diet to get better results. It is important because your diet plays twice the role in your fitness than exercise. Thus, you may consult a dietitian to get the right diet plan for you.